The Perfect Portfolio Course is designed to teach new investors how to choose their own investments and test their investment ideas before spending their own money.
The course includes:
- Perfect Portfolio Course ($1,000 value) - 1.5 hour training to teach you the fundamentals of the stock market and the different types of investments you can choose
- Investing Test Toolkit ($200) - Gives you tutorials on two investing tools to test out your investment ideas
- Investment Workbook ($5,000) - If you're looking to invest ASAP, the Portfolio Cheat Sheet can help you to invest in less than 10 minutes
- Fee Analyzer Tool ($500) - This tool will help you save money with your investment choices and improve your overall performance
- Investment Savings Guide ($2,000) - The ISG is designed to help you save your first $1,000 to start investing.
The total investment for the Perfect Portfolio Course is just $147.
What students are saying:
"I benefited from this course and the info provided. Now I can determine how much is needed for retirement and balancing paying off student loans back. This session is leading myself (and others) in the right direction" -B. Johnson, Rochester, NY
"I now have a road map to start my investment portfolio. Kevin was great!" -Tiffany G., Atlanta, GA
"Oh. My. Gosh...That class was amazing and the information was easy to digest! I’ve been so afraid of diving into investing because it seems so convoluted...Now I feel pumped and ready to go! Thank you Kevin!" A. Harrison, Charleston, SC
Kevin L. Matthews II is a number one bestselling author and former financial advisor. He has helped hundreds of individuals plan for their retirement in addition to managing more than $140 million in assets during his advisory career. By 2017, he was named one of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors by Investopedia.
Kevin launched BuildingBread in 2010, to inspire millennials to set, simplify and achieve any financial goal. Kevin regularly speaks to young adults across the country and has been featured in several media publications and productions including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, NerdWallet, and many others.
Kevin holds a bachelor's degree in Economics from Hampton University, a certificate of financial planning from Northwestern University and a certificate in disruptive strategy from Harvard Business School.